for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Way-Back Wednesday



We're celebrating the 20th anniversary of Hope FM this month, and this week is our pledge drive, Sharathon.  Today we're taking a look back at what was happening 20 years ago on the music charts.

One of my favorite singer/songwriters is Scott Krippayne. I'm so glad I had the chance to catch up with him and share again one of the most impactful songs ever created! Here's the interview in case you missed it, and the video as well.



My second great conversation was with John Schlitt, who was the lead singer of Petra for 20 years. When I was rockin to their tunes he was the one out front so it was a great joy to hear him share from the past and right into the future.  Here's the interview in case you missed it!



Another look back was to the original idea that sparked the creation of our radio station. I spoke with Pastor Michael Rippy, who is now in Alabama, but during his few years in Palatka brought the idea that our town could have a Christian radio station.  Here's the interview:


We're excited about the next 20 years and looking forward to hearing from many of our listeners and what Hope FM means to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment