for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Saturday, February 20, 2016

A Visit With Pete the Cat!

I volunteer to read books to preschoolers each week with a program through the Early Learning Coalition. Being a reading pal is a lot of fun. I love children's books and they kids are always so excited to see me. It makes me feel like a million bucks!!  One of our favorite book characters is Pete the Cat, so when I had the opportunity to use the costume I jumped at it!

Mrs. Porter, owner of Les Papillion Day Care
They all wanted to hug Pete!
Rockin' with Pete the Cat and his groovy buttons.
In case you're not familiar with Pete, here's one of his stories with the music and a look at the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment