for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Revival or Revolution?

www.godsnotdeadthemovie.com
We had the opportunity to preview the movie God's Not Dead, which opens March 21.  Of course the idea is nothing new! The song by the same title has been tearing up the charts for months now.  But the message will help remind you what you believe and why.
Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.  1 Peter 3:15
I had the opportunity to speak with someone who had their world turned around by the message of this song!  Bobby Lafferty said he had been overwhelmed by the bad news and even a bit fearful for his children's future when he thinks about what this world is coming to.  Would they need to be prepared for a revolution? But when he heard the song....the Lord woke something up in him, just like that lion roaring!

I'm so glad he came in to share his story on the air.  I feel he has a word that needs to be spread:  do we want a revival or a revolution? Check it out here:

If you're feeling a lack of enthusiasm in your life lately, let God revolutionize that dry faith.  He can bring revival....first to ourselves, then our community, our nation, and our world.

A few tools to help you do that:  listening to Hope FM (of course!), the song by the Newsboys, and the movie when it comes out on March 21st.  


Newsboys - God's Not Dead (Official Music Video) from newsboys on GodTube.

Let love explode and bring the dead to life

A love so bold to see a revolution somehow

Let love explode and bring the dead to life

A love so bold to bring a revolution somehow

 

Now I'm lost in Your freedom

And this world I'll overcome

 

(Chorus)

My God is not dead

He's surely alive

He's living on the inside

Roaring like a lion

 

Let hope arise and make the darkness hide

My faith is dead

I need a resurrection somehow

 

Now I'm lost in Your freedom

And this world I'll overcome

 
Let Heaven roar and fire fall
Come shake the ground

With the sound of revival  

No comments:

Post a Comment