for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

What Are You Afraid Of?

When we were kids it was monsters under the bed or noises in the closet. Now the list is far more serious.  
Debt.  Natural Disaster.  Sickness. 
...and that's just a few from a seemingly endless list!

Dr. David Jeremiah has noticed an increase in people's fears, and did what he does best: consult the Word of God on the matter and turn the helpful insights he found into messages and a book.  All to help you and I overcome our fears!  

What's really exciting is that he's bringing the message here to our area with a rally this week in Jacksonville.
I was thrilled to have the opportunity to talk with him briefly about it and couldn't wait to share it with you. 

Click here to here the interview:


Every morning I read Dr. Jeremiah's devotional magazine and I feel like he's become a part of my daily life.  It was such a joy to speak with him that I got nervous doing this phone interview....first time that has happened in years!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment