for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Music and Miracles - an Interview with Aaron Shust

One of my favorite Hope FM artists is Aaron Shust.  He's going to be coming to our area very soon for the Life in the Son Music Festival.  I can't wait!  He is one of the kindest and most humble of all the artists I've had the chance to meet.  And his music helps me connect to the Lord in a way that makes me want to share it with everyone!

I was blessed with the opportunity to speak with Aaron and ask him to share the story of the miracle God performed for his son, Michael.  You can hear my interview with a link below, but even better, check out the video of the story:


my interview as heard on Hope FM Thursday 9/19:

Aaron with Stacy at Christian Music Broadcaster's Momentum 2013
Aaron with some of the ladies of Hope FM: Kristen, Malenda, Marjorie, Shayna

No comments:

Post a Comment